Discover Dubai’s historical, cultural, and unequaled modern side all on this comprehensive Dubai city tour! With roundtrip hotel transfers, this allows you to take in the region’s mix of old, iconic, and celebrated landmarks.
The four-hour Dubai city tour package by BT Travels is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary.
For a peep into the glitzy side of Dubai, our itinerary further comprises a tour to such phenomenal attractions of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel – the world’s only seven-star hotel that is especially noted for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail, the Palm Island – the crescent shaped man-made island, Atlantis Hotel and Burj Khalifa – the towering building that is one of its kind in the whole world. Equally noteworthy is Dubai’s scenic attractions, and a photo stop to well-maintained Jumeirah Beach will provide you with a unique opportunity to immerse in the city’s natural beauty.
The journey ends with a drive through Sheik Zayed Road that has imposing skyscrapers lined on its either side and a shopping at one of the city’s prominent shopping malls. Whether you’re history buff, shopping freak or just here to have a glimpse of city’s significant tourist attractions, Rayna’s city tour assures to cover all your unique requirements.
- Hotel Pick Up
- Jumeirah Beach (Short Stop)
- Atlantis Hotel (Photo stop)
- Dubai Museum (Drive through)
- Jumeirah Mosque – (Drive Through)
- Mall of Emirates – (Drive Through)
- Dubai Mall – (Drive Through)
- Hotel Drop Off
- Transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- Pick up from Areas other than centrally located Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- No change in the timing during Ramadan. Guests can buy their lunch in Dubai Mall but it will be consumed in the vehicle only. Drinking/eating/chewing gum in public is not allowed during Ramadan.
t was very good especially Mr. Brown has done wonderful job. We thoroughly enjoyed our entire trip. Thanks to for making this trip memorable.We Hope to visit again soon.